People Matter Here
MacDon is a world leader in technology, innovation, and manufacturing of high performance harvesting equipment. Our products are sold worldwide from offices in Canada, The United States, Australia, and Russia. As a family owned company, we are proud of the relationships that are formed with the employees, many of whom have been here for more than three decades. We are committed to providing a safe and challenging workplace; providing employees a fulfilling career where they can grow. In addition we offer a full range of Company funded benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, vision, E.A.P., and pension.
Realize your potential, apply today.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Field and Lab Test Coordinator- 1 year term
- Engineering Office Assistant
- Design Engineers
- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Lean Facilitator
- Harvest Support Representative- Student May 2015 start
- Eletrical Design Engineer
- Field Test Technician- Student *8 - 12 Month terms*
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Business Analyst - DSI
- Project Manager
- Application Developer