MacDon and your MacDon Dealer/Distributor want you to be completely satisfied with your investment.
Please contact your Dealer’s Service Department with any problems or concerns that you may be experiencing with your equipment. Your Dealer knows the crops and conditions in your area and is best equipped to fully understand and solve any issue. Dealers are also up-to-date with the latest service information that may be relevant to you.
If your concern has not been addressed to your satisfaction we suggest you gather the following information and contact MacDon Service at the emails below. MacDon will work with you and your dealer to resolve the issue:
• Your Name, Address, and Phone Number
• Dealer Name, Address, and Phone Number
• Machine Make, Model, and Year
• Machine Serial Number
• Note any options, attachments, or after-market products that may be relevant to the issue
• Document the symptoms you are experiencing, time of day, temperatures, etc. that may be relevant to the issue