MacDon and your MacDon dealer/distributor want you to be completely satisfied with your investment. Normally, your dealer’s Service Department will handle any problems or concerns that you may have with your equipment. Please contact them for the latest service information that may be relevant.
Contact the owner or General Manager of the dealership and explain the problem and request assistance. The dealer is the person who best knows the crops and conditions in your area. Along with their experience they are usually the best equipped to solve your issue.
If your concern has not been addressed to your satisfaction we suggest you gather the following information and contact MacDon Service at the contacts below. We will work with you and your dealer to resolve your issue:
• Your Name, Address And Phone Number
• Dealer Name, Address And Phone Number
• Machine Make, Model And Year
• Machine Serial Number
• Note any options or attachments that may be relevant as well as any after market products.
• Document the symptoms you are experiencing, time of day, temperatures, etc. that may be relevant and what problems result