Product Support Supervisor
Jun 14, 2021
PURPOSE and SCOPE
This position manages and distributes the information from the call center and field reports, as well as works with other supervisors to schedule staff activities in the field and office. The Product Support Supervisor works with the Product Support staff in developing solutions to technical issues as they arise.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are the main job responsibilities and priorities for this position:
- Managing and distributing the information from the call center and field reports.
- Review staff expenses and submit vacation forms.
- Maintain the Product Support log of activity.
- Review Task lists with Staff.
- Travel as required. Customer visits as required
- Working with the Product Support staff in developing solutions to technical issues as they arise.
- Follow up on Service Call Reports.
- Perform Service Training to Product Support Staff
- Provide assistance to PSR's in solving difficult issues.
- Follow up on Daily Issues reported and ECR's to get answers
- Spend minimum 1 week on the road with each PSR annually.
- Answer service calls received on service line and direct lines.
- Plan flights, car rental and hotel reservations.
- Update dealer service contact information on Master Dealer List.
- Step in for PSR as required when need arises.
- Conduct annual performance reviews.
- Perform duties as assigned by the Product Support Manager.
Education and Experience
- Post-Secondary education of equivalent industry experience.
Skills and Knowledge
- A background and understanding of Hay and Grain harvesting equipment
- A solid background in Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Electrical systems.
- Good Supervisory skills.
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
- Proficient with Microsoft Products including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to travel for extended periods when required.
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.