Jan 22, 2019
PURPOSE & SCOPE
Responsibility of the Parts Student will be to conduct research to support the parts department decisions and activities. Responsibilities also include data entry to support various areas in the Parts Department. This position is 4 month term starting April 29th, 2019.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are the main job responsibilities and priorities that this position must focus on, must achieve and must excel at:
- Market research.
- Review technical materials, engineering drawings, bills of materials and ECNs.
- Product Comparisons.
- Price Benchmarking.
- Product Development.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on project work and market research.
- Complete data entry for various areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Enrolled in University Engineering Program or College Technology program.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to read and troubleshoot Parts schematics and technical drawings.
- Proficient in Windows and Office word and excel.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Strong planning and administration abilities.
- Ability to work in both team situations and independently.
- Strong research capabilities.