Parts Manager - Europe
Aug 30, 2018
PURPOSE and SCOPE
Reporting directly to the Global Parts Operations Vice-President and indirectly to the Europe Managing Director, the Parts Manager - Europe is responsible for customer support, sales, order entry, expediting delivery for MacDon Parts in Europe and Russia.
- Supporting dealers via phone and email with regards to order status, tracking and technical requests
- Order Management, including entry, back order expediting, allocations, shipping and invoicing
- Coordinate Parts orders, shipping, and communication with Third Party Logistics Provider
- Responding to afterhours emergency parts requests (evenings, weekends and holidays during peak harvest season).
- Provide input to parts forecasting and demand planning
- Perform inventory control
- Provide input to parts pricing
- Provide parts training to dealers
- Implementing marketing plans to increase sales of MacDon parts
- Support for Trade shows and other Marketing functions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Formal education in Business, Logistics, Agriculture or a related program.
- Experience working in a parts distribution environment dealing with order entry, tracking and customer service, or a Dealership Parts Department.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products required.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to getting the job done.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to take the initiative and problem solve.
- Mechanically inclined with a strong mathematical proficiency.
- Experienced in JD Edwards or similar ERP System
- English Language is mandatory
- Ability to travel 10 – 20% of the time.
- Russian, French, or additional languages are an asset.