Office Administrator (Europe)
Oct 16, 2018
PURPOSE and SCOPE
The Office Administrator is a wide-ranging position responsible for sales administration, order processing, expediting delivery of goods, customer support, and general team support as well as assistance in organization of fairs, events and/or marketing campaigns.
- General support of MacDon Europe on all projects as required.
- Respond to day-to-day requests from European dealers and customers.
- Order Management, including entry, back order expediting, allocations, shipping and invoicing
- Create PO’s from final Pro Forma Invoices; placing and following orders to the MacDon Factory
- Coordinate financial arrangements including bank transfers, payment schedules, letters of credit and other applicable forms of payment for product.
- Assist with European account equipment allocation and European production requests.
- Work with MacDon Credit and Accounting departments to keep European customer accounts current by coordinating fund application of payments and sending out monthly statements to European distributors and dealers.
- Ensure shipping shortage and damage claims are addressed in a timely manner. Maintain a tracking sheet.
- Ensure documents such as invoices and credits (warranty or otherwise) are distributed and filed appropriately.
- Responsible for dealer update distribution and follow-up: new manuals, service bulletins, sales information, product availability, etc.
- Assistance with implementing strategies to increase sales of MacDon goods, support for trade shows and other marketing functions
- Assist with primary and secondary market research for business planning purposes.
- Other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Post-secondary education in business, administration, logistics or other related field.
- Relevant experience in sales control, order processing and logistics.
- Agricultural background an asset.
- Strong skills in organization, dealing with different cultures, leadership
- Experience with Microsoft Office products required.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to getting the job done.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to take the initiative and problem solve.
- Strong self-motivation, working independently but in an international team
- Experience in supporting bookkeeping and team assistance.
- English Language is mandatory, Russian, French, or additional languages are an asset.