Office Administration Assistant - Australia
Aug 31, 2021
PURPOSE and SCOPE:
Provide excellent support in providing general office duties & receptionist functions along with some basic accounting functions. Based in Melbourne, Australia.
The following are the main job responsibilities and priorities that this position must focus on, must achieve and must excel at:
- Reception duties will involve vetting calls to ensure they are directed appropriately.
- General Office duties – ordering stationary, supplies, mail outs, filing.
- Accounts Receivable payments and follow up of overdue accounts
- Full accounting process of Warranty Claims.
- Invoicing: Wholegoods
- Assisting with the reconciliation of the month end process.
- Testing of JIWA updates as required.
- Assisting the Financial Controller & all other departments
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Business
- Experience of 3 years plus experience in business administration/receptionist environment.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite, namely Excel, Word, Access and Outlook.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- The ability to work as part of a small team
- Disciplined work practices and ability to meet deadlines.
Excellent understanding of:
- Invoicing Clerk Duties
- Accuracy in data entry
- Excel skills especially in the areas of data sorting and functions.