Marketing Coordinator - Westward Parts
Oct 26, 2020
PURPOSE and SCOPE:
Reporting to the General Manager, this position is responsible for a variety of marketing support pieces that support that annual sales budget. This position’s primary role is to support the business and all of its market based efforts. The positon is also responsible to work with the Sales team on the company’s marketing calendar, dealer and internal communications as well as a variety of supporting functions including trade show, catalog development and training events.
- Manage all online activities including reporting of web activity, SEO, online advertising, etc., online PR, growing visibility through search engine results to improve ranking, new customers, drive traffic and increase brand awareness.
- Coordinate and create social media calendar and campaigns that promote, protects, and positions Westward Parts: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube (video creations for product tutorials, customer testimonials, etc.), Google and Hootsuite
- Take photos of new products for bulletins, create content for new product bulletins, announcements, promotions, carousel images, etc. to post online. Send out completed email campaigns to dealers, internal group, etc.
- Draft and proofread communications and correspondences, trade show support and apparel image marketing both internal and external.
- Create customizable surveys and report on data analysis, etc. on online survey software, such as Survey Monkey.
- Updating database with respects to Promotions, Clearance and Coupons.
- Provide additional feedback to content team on enhancement to content.
- Play a supporting role by understanding Portal Content and how it’s created and managed.
- Ensure effective and successful launch of new products into marketplace. Ensure catalogues/website are up to date and communicated, work closely with purchasing and sales team, communicate message and follow up with sales team.
- Ordering marketing merchandise with MacDon for benefit of Westward (collaborative).
- Work with purchasing team, terms and conditions of programs.
- Collaborate with marketing team to assist with developing and implementing marketing calendar to guide and structure year.
- Review and revise all marketing processes.
- Assist with creating, distributing, and updating catalogues, clips, videos and other content required.
- Assist at Dealer Events, Training Events and Expo Support.
- Editing/publishing the Westward Newsletter.
- Working on establishing analytics to support website enhancements.
- Other responsibilities as required, as assigned by the General Manager.
- University Degree, diploma or equivalent in relevant field.
- Experience in marketing, ecommerce or content management.
- A team player exhibiting a willingness to take on new challenges.
- A strong communicator.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in groups or on own.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in constantly changing environment.
- Ability to travel on occasion.
- Expert use in: Adobe Photoshop skills, Adobe InDesign skills, Video Editing capability and MS Office.