Marketing Content Coordinator, Westward Parts
Oct 27, 2021
PURPOSE and SCOPE:
This position’s primary role is to support the E-Commerce Platform and its users with the most up to date and relevant content to maximize user experience. The position will work collaboratively with the Marketing team, Purchasing Team and Information Technology Teams to accomplish their goals. This position will also contribute to overall marketing efforts of the company including assisting with additional marketing functions.
The following are the main job responsibilities and priorities
- Ensures that the Ecommerce Experience is maximized by maintaining overall quality of the site:
- Working with the Purchasing Team; ensure 100% accuracy of product attributes on Company Website creating a trusted resource for all stakeholders,
- Accountable to accuracy of Part Numbers, Descriptions, Product Hierarchy, Images, Applications, OEM Part #, Specifications, Extended Descriptions, Video Content, Price
- This position will also work with the team to determine and set up Featured Items, related products and associated calls to action.
- Ensure Parts Master Data is up to date and correct as it relates to our Product Information Management software adding missing content (images, videos, part attributes etc.)
- Work with Suppliers to procure appropriate data content
- Works with Product Managers in setting up new parts in the PIM with content
- Resolves Content issues as identified by Team Members or Customers
- Assist with creating, distributing, and updating catalogues
- Editing/publishing Westward Marketing Collaterals as required
- Other responsibilities and special projects as required and assigned
Education and Experience:
- University Degree or College Diploma with a Business or Marketing Focus
- Experience in marketing, ecommerce or content management
- Previous Experience in Agriculture Industry or Supply Chain considered an asset
Skills and Knowledge:
- A team player exhibiting a willingness to take on new challenges
- Problem Solver and Strong Communicator
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills with the ability to work in groups or on own.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in constantly changing environment.
- Above average computer skills, including Excel