Lab Test Monitor - Term position
Feb 23, 2021
PURPOSE and SCOPE:
The Lab Test Monitor is responsible for ensuring that lab tests are running correctly and are adjusted according to procedure and that data is collected according to the test plan. This person will also be required to assemble test setups under guidance of either the Lab Test Engineer or Lab Test Technician. This term will run until December 23, 2021.
- Monitor product testing for performance.
- Keep data log sheets for tests including photographs and detailed description of failures.
- Perform maintenance on run up equipment and test apparatus under the direction of the Engineering Lab Test Leader.
- Assemble product for test under the direction of the Engineering Lab Test Leader.
- Maintain a clean work environment through scheduled housekeeping duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- Good communication skills; oral and written.
- Ability to work both in a team atmosphere and unsupervised.
- Strong mechanical abilities-experience with machinery repairs an asset.
- Knowledge of hydraulic and electrical circuits – troubleshooting and repair experience an asset.
- Ability to use a digital camera and video equipment.
- Experience using e-mail, Microsoft Office and Excel.