E-Commerce Solutions Manager
Mar 05, 2019
PURPOSE and SCOPE
The E-Commerce Solutions Manager will lead a dynamic cross-functional team responsible for the development & support of MacDon and its subsidiaries online customer facing eCommerce solutions. The E-Commerce Solutions Manager will work with other business units to ensure that our online solutions satisfy the performance and capability requirements of our customers and employees.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with business unit heads, service managers/owners to understand business and functional requirements related to end-user experience.
- Ensure that end users and dealers are fully supported in the use of MacDon’s eCommerce implementations.
- Partner with functional groups and development team to deliver against product and service goals and business requirements.
- Build and manage effective teams.
- Work closely with the MacDon Infrastructure and Operations unit on any system administration or infrastructure requirements.
- Work closely with the MacDon Business Systems units on any ERP integration requirements.
- Utilize Agile development concepts and incorporate regular end-user feedback into design and prototypes.
- Final approver on all technical documentation generated by the staff that reports to the ECommerce Solutions Manager.
- Provide input into the budgeting process for capital, maintenance and operating expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Minimum of 5-years relevant work experience in a business environment using a web based portal technology or an ERP system.
- Experience with collaborative project management methodologies.
- Proven experience leading a technical team.
- Experience presenting to executive and management groups.
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability in building and managing effective teams.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to evolve with a rapidly changing environment and anticipate changes in technology.
- Certified of Agile Project Management is an asset.
- Knowledge of JD. Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP and Liferay Digital Experience Platform (DXP) software packages is an asset.