Press Releases View all
Introducing MacDon’s 5 Series Draper Headers
The Ultimate In Draper Performance
MacDon continues to raise the bar in draper technologies. The new 5 Series product line, features improvements and innovations that translate into real world harvesting results. MacDon 5 Series Draper Headers have been designed to significantly boost combine productivity. Whatever the situation our harvest headers excel in high volume or high bushel crops, low-podding crops, and downed and tangled crops. This versatility is the reason why more and more producers and custom harvesters choose MacDon flex and rigid draper headers for their combines.
In conjunction with the new CA25 Combine Adapter technology, the 5 Series Draper Headers fit most current model combines. FD75 FlexDraper® Headers are available in 30, 35, 40 and 45 foot widths while D65 Draper Headers for combine applications come in 25, 30, 35, 40 and 45 foot widths. D65 model draper headers mount to MacDon 5 Series Self Propelled Windrowers and come in 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and 40 foot widths for optimal windrowing performance.
- The PR15 reel features a cam-leading design, which produces less wear and a smoother, quieter operation while improving harvest performance.
- The aggressive lifting action of the reel is easily adjustable to one of 4 cam positions for harvest conditions ranging from perfect to downed and tangled, lodged or green crops.
- The C-shaped cutter bar promotes smoother crop flow with one of the industry’s shortest transitions from cutter bar to the draper while maintaining a consistent draper to cutter bar seal for better harvest performance… even in shatter-prone crops.
- The hydraulic knife drive enables adjustments to the sickle speed for those tough conditions and features the proven durability of the MacDon wobble box drive.
- The FD75 is compatible with auto header height control on most current combines and comes standard with Hydraulic CenterLink Kit allowing the operator to choose correct ground pressure and cutter bar angle on the go. This enables positioning of the header to pick up downed and tangled crop for improved harvest performance.
Producers anxious to find out more about the 5 Series Draper Headers will have an opportunity at the AG CONNECT Expo & Summit in Kansas City Missouri from January 29 – 31, 2012. Please stop by booth 4110 at the show to speak to a MacDon product specialist and see the new 5 Series Draper Headers.
MacDon Industries Ltd. is known worldwide as The Harvesting Specialist and has been building and perfecting harvesting machines for over half a century. For more information on the 5 Series Draper Headers please contact:
MacDon Industries Ltd.
680 Moray Street
Winnipeg MB R3J 3S3
t. (204) 885-5590
f. (204) 832-7749