Wholegoods Demand Planner - 12 Month Term
Aug 10, 2018
PURPOSE and SCOPE
Reporting to the Manager of Product Demand and Pricing, this position will be responsible for planning and managing MacDon’s wholegood forecast.
- Develop and maintain MacDon’s wholegoods forecast.
- Provide shipment and sales projections.
- Provide production requirements and work in cooperation with production control to effectively plan wholegoods production.
- Development and maintenance of reports to provide management with market intelligence.
- Ability to us Microsoft Office products to help plan and control MacDon's global machine inventory.
- Manage wholegoods allocation amongst MacDon’s various accounts.
- Effectively communicate production dates and product availability to account managers.
- Review and manage sales volumes, market share and dealer inventories.
- Analyze order data and trends to influence current and future product design and development.
- Work in cooperation with MacDon’s product managers and NPD group as required.
- University or college degree with a major in Marketing, Agriculture or a related program.
- Background in agriculture.
- Advanced communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Computer skills and competence with MS products Office, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with J.D. Edwards an asset.
- Must hold a valid Class 5 driver’s license, and Class 3 if applicable.
- A creative self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Some travel may be required.
Please Note: This is a 12 month term.