Product Support Representative - Saskatchewan
Mar 13, 2018
PURPOSE and SCOPE
This position investigates and troubleshoots customer concerns and recommends design or process improvements.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are the main job responsibilities and priorities that this position must focus on, must achieve and must excel at:
- Address customer concerns through investigation and troubleshooting.
- Work with Product Support Supervisors, Product Support Specialists, Territory Sales Reps and Dealer Personnel to address technical issues.
- Perform field demonstrations of new products.
- Facilitate technical training for dealer technicians.
- Recommend design or process improvements.
- Ensure service equipment is maintained and set for optimum field use.
Education and Experience
- Related University or College Degree, or equivalent experience.
- A solid background in Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical systems.
Skills and Knowledge
- Customer service experience.
- Familiar in the operation of farm machinery or a farm background.
- Experience with Hay and Grain harvesting equipment.
- Understanding of agricultural equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Products including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good planning and administration abilities.
- Ability to work in both team and independently.
- Travel is required 70% - 80% of the time. Valid passport required (must be able to cross Canadian US Border).
- Must hold and maintain valid driver’s license.