Product Specialist – Farm Machinery - MacDon Australia
Feb 22, 2018
Due to growth within the business, we seek a Product Specialist – Farm Machinery with at least three years’ experience. You must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license, hold a valid passport, be prepared to travel within Australia on a regular basis and occasionally internationally.
Education and Experience
- Related University or College degree, or technical qualification.
- Familiar in the operation of farm machinery with an strong emphasis on grain and hay harvesting equipment.
- Able to address product technical issues, recommend design improvements and perform field demonstrations.
- Ability to provide technical and sales training to OEM customers, dealers and customers.
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of products.
- Assisting in the technical, marketing and sales support for the products.
- Plan and attend dealer/ customer training, field days and exhibitions, open house days or nights at the dealership.
- Providing product training for Dealers and customers for the products.
- Strategically manage dealers with highly developed relationships with key contacts.
- Visit and contact dealers on a regular basis to provide technical support, marketing and sales support for the products.
- Reports completed on time and accurately.
- Provide on timely basis, expense reports and other administrative requirements as directed.
- Report in a timely manner and accurately on dealer and customer reaction to the products on a regular basis utilizing the Company standard Service Contact Report format.
- Adjudicate warranty claims as submitted to Company by dealers.
- Identifying emerging or changing customer requirements for products.
- Make recommendation on product improvement.
- Reporting to management on strategies, activities, opportunities applicable to our markets.