Marketing Summer Student
Feb 09, 2018
PURPOSE and SCOPE
Reporting to the Product Demand and Pricing Manager, this position is responsible for assisting in all Inside Sales activities.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are the main job responsibilities and priorities that this position must focus on, must achieve and must excel at:
- Provide support to Inside Sales during peak season.
- Answer dealer and customer inquiries regarding product functionality, feature/benefits, pricing, and availability.
- Assisting Account Managers with preparation for shows, tours, and other marketing events.
- Attend field related activities and other industry functions as required.
- Review and manage, orders, sales volumes, marketshare and dealer inventories.
- Evaluate trades and issue approvals.
- Work in cooperation with MacDon’s product support and engineering personnel as required.
Education and Experience
- Attending University or college in Marketing, Agriculture or a related program.
- Background in agriculture an asset.
Skills and Knowledge
- Advanced communication and organizational skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Computer skills and competence with MS products Office, Excel, PowerPoint, experience with J.D. Edwards an asset.
- Some travel may be required.