Product Support Representitive- Illinois Territory (#PSR-004)
Location: Illinois · Posted on June 11, 2015
Education and Experience
• Related University or College Degree.
• A solid background in Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical systems.
Skills and Knowledge
• Familiar in the operation of farm machinery or a farm background considered an asset.
• Experience with Hay and Grain harvesting equipment would be considered an asset.
• Understanding of agricultural equipment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Products including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Good planning and administration abilities.
• Ability to work in both team and independently.
• Availability to travel. Valid passport required (must be able to cross Canadian US Border).
• Must hold and maintain valid driver’s license.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are the main job responsibilities and priorities that this position must focus on, must achieve and must excel at:
• Address customer concerns through investigation and troubleshooting.
• Work with Product Support Supervisors, Product Support Specialists, Territory Sales Reps and Dealer Personnel to address technical issues.
• Perform field demonstrations of new products.
• Recommend design or process improvements.
• Ensure service equipment is maintained and set for optimum field use.