CNC Lathe Operator (#CNC003)
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba · Posted on December 3, 2013
• Ability to read component blueprints.
• Familiar with tools used in the performing of CNC duties including Micrometers, Calipers and Rulers.
• Must supply own machining tools.
• Know and understand the WHMIS labeling system.
• Preference will be given to those who have taken a recognized CNC training course and knowledge of CNC program language.
• 2-3 years CNC Machining experience required.
• Must be available for shift work.
• To operate and perform a variety of CNC machining.
• Receive general instructions from Supervisor, Charge Hand and Set-Up.
• Able to perform own set-up.
• Responsible for the quality and quantity as indicated by operation sheet. There will be frequent inspection of work.
• Responsible for the proper feeds and speed of different material and tools to maximize the quality and productivity.