Product Support Representitive- Northern Alberta (#PSR- Alberta)
Location: Alberta · Posted on January 24, 2014
• Related University or College Degree.
• A solid background in Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical systems.
• Familiar in the operation of farm machinery or a farm background considered an asset.
• Experience with Hay and Grain harvesting equipment would be considered an asset.
• Understanding of agricultural equipment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Products including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Address customer concerns through investigation and troubleshooting.
• Work with Product Support Supervisors, Product Support Specialists, Territory Sales Reps and Dealer Personnel to address technical issues.
• Perform field demonstrations of new products.
• Recommend design or process improvements.
• Ensure service equipment is maintained and set for optimum field use.