Product Support Representative- Northern Saskatchewan (#PS- 001)
Location: Northern Saskatchewan · Posted on January 28, 2013
• Related University or College Degree.
• A solid background in Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical systems.
• Familiar in the operation of farm machinery or a farm background considered an asset.
• Experience with Hay and Grain harvesting equipment would be considered an asset.
• Understanding of agricultural equipment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Products including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Good planning and administration abilities.
• Ability to work in both team and independently.
• Availability to travel. Valid passport required (must be able to cross Canadian US Border).
• Must hold and maintain valid driver’s license.
• Address customer concerns through investigation and troubleshooting.
• Work with Product Support Supervisors, Product Support Specialists, Territory Sales Reps and Dealer Personnel to address technical issues.
• Perform field demonstrations of new products.
• Recommend design or process improvements.
• Ensure service equipment is maintained and set for optimum field use.