Export Logistics Coordinator (#Export 002)
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba · Posted on September 25, 2013
• Post secondary education in Business, Logistics or other related field
• A minimum of five years related experience preferred.
• Agricultural background an asset
• Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint.
• Extremely organized with close attention to detail.
• Must be self-motivated & a self-starter.
• Strong written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of second language an asset, especially Russian, German, Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese.
• A farm background and/or experience with grain/hay harvesting equipment highly desired.
• Respond to day-to-day requests from off-shore distributors & customers.
• Coordinate logistics & shipping schedule for all non-OEM off-shore product shipments.
• Assist with financial arrangements including bank transfers, letters of credit, & other forms of payment for product.
• Coordinate export account equipment allocation. Coordinate export production requests.
• Create & supply customers with all non-standard shipping certificates and documentation.
• Request & liaison with Manufacturing & Shipping departments on equipment conversions, preparation of product for shipment, & loading of equipment.
• Assist with primary & secondary market research for business planning purposes.
• Other duties as assigned by the Export Manager.