Accounts Payable Clerk (#Acct 032213)
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba · Posted on January 31, 2014
• Minimum high school education, post-secondary business courses preferred.
• Minimum of five years experience in an office environment performing accounts payable duties.
• Above average keyboarding skills, mathematical aptitude, and accounting skills.
• Experience with JD Edwards or other ERP system would be an asset.
• Proficient in Microsoft XP including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good communication skills - oral and written.
• Ability to work in both team and individual situations.
• Preparation of invoices for payment.
• Preparing cheques for vendor invoices.
• Responding to vendor inquiries.
• Reconciliation of employee travel expenses.
• Preparing accounting spreadsheets and schedules.
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager.